Skip to content
Twinkle Toes FAQ
- How does payment work? Families that use less than 20hrs/wk are invoiced Mondays, due Friday. Families who use more than 20hrs/wk are invoiced every other Wednesday, due Friday, and required to pay two weeks in advance. We accept checks and ACH transfers for online payments. We do keep a credit card on file to charge, including the 5% late fee, if your invoice is not paid on time.
- Can I tip my nanny? Sure! Just let us know the amount and we’ll add it to her weekly check and bill you for it.
- What can I expect from my nanny? Our nannies are there to provide quality, hassle-free childcare. They understand part of caring for the children is also caring for the home. We are not a cleaning service, but it is not unreasonable to ask your nanny to help out with light housework around the house. Our nannies are expected to assist with any of your daily household upkeep.
- What can I expect from the agency? We are here as support for you as a family at all times and in most capacities. Always feel free to reach out regarding scheduling, payment, nanny placement, local events, other business partners, and more. We offer nannies who are fully screened and CPR certified. We also provide general and professional liability insurance as well as non-owned auto insurance. We are here to answer any questions you may have!
- How do we keep in touch? Communication is key, and we love talking to you! Call or e-mail us whenever you need something. Social media is also a great way to keep up with all things Twinkle Toes.